Tuesday, November 9, 2010

For My Men..

Posted by Soon To Be Mrs... at 9:59 PM
Yesterday, went to Putrajaya with my future mother in law n sister in law...Motif : tempah baju melayu...
Love to be a guy...hehheehee...easy n no fussy...nak tempah baju melayu for my HTB pun senang je n not expensive like baju perempuan..I choosed OMAR ALI Boutique at Putrajaya to sewing  my HTB's baju melayu..bcoz of good reviews and comment from others..














Dalam dok belek2 baju kat kedai Omar Ali ni..I saw one samping and falling in love with it but goshh...quite expensive..well,need to think about it tho..






______________________________________________________________________



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Soon To Be Mrs.... Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei